- RSS Channel Showcase 7816968
- RSS Channel Showcase 6444429
- RSS Channel Showcase 8069367
- RSS Channel Showcase 2076561
Articles on this Page
- 06/14/17--14:46: _Losing Weight Isn’t...
- 08/01/17--10:29: _Are Your Clients Fa...
- 12/28/17--17:47: _Clients Ask. What i...
- 01/26/18--19:08: _Are You Seeing This?
- 02/20/18--20:17: _Host Events: Get & ...
- 03/01/18--15:52: _Strong Retention Fr...
- 03/20/18--20:12: _Get More Clients – ...
- 06/14/17--14:46: Losing Weight Isn’t The Goal
- 08/01/17--10:29: Are Your Clients Fat AND Fit?
- 12/28/17--17:47: Clients Ask. What is The Best Exercise?
- 01/26/18--19:08: Are You Seeing This?
- 02/20/18--20:17: Host Events: Get & Keep More Clients
- 03/01/18--15:52: Strong Retention From Simple Actions
- 03/20/18--20:12: Get More Clients – Get Them Ready For Summer
The number one reason people will consult with a personal trainer is to help them lose weight. At Northwest Personal Training we like to take a unique approach to helping our clients reach that goal.
We all have clients that tend to carry extra body fat, but we know these same clients have been working hard and are fit. I recently wrote a blog post for our clients on this very topic! Please share this information with your clients….
….Is High Intensity Training the way to go? Or is Long, Slow Distance Training better? What cardio exercise brings the best results – is it cycling, rowing, running or something else? What muscle conditioning workouts enhance overall fitness best – is it Bootcamp classes, Barre, Yoga, Pilates or traditional weight training?
Are you seeing this? It is about this time in January when a lot of fit pros start to see clients (despite our best efforts) lose their resolve and start slipping back into old routines. Try sending them this info or at least talking them through these points. These simple actions can mean the difference between sticking with a health & fitness goal or letting that goal fade away (many times like your clients have done before).
We always have lots of fun events, adventures and clinics for our clients to sign up for. Some of them are free clinics and some are events and adventures that our clients pay for. All of these events keep our clients active, happy and engaged in our business. They also bring in new clients and potential new clients and extra revenue! Hosting fun events and adventures is a win/win for everyone!
As fitness business managers and owners we know that having a solid internal marketing strategy in place (including a solid referral program) is one of the best ways to keep our current clients engaged, coming back for more and sending their friends and family our way. Last week we talked about how hosting events and adventures can keep your current clients engaged and excited about your business. Simple actions like accountability emails can also remind your clients that you care….and keep them coming back!
Fit pros! This is the time of year your clients start thinking about getting in shape for summer and often get a boost of energy with the longer days so…that means NOW is an amazing time to reach out to your clients who haven’t been in for a while and to all of your other potential leads and comp clients who never took action etc…